When I was up in Canada visiting my Aunt and Uncle at their house, my aunt had made Baked Oatmeal and it was really good, so I decided to try it for myself, and make Gluten and Dairy Free.
3 cups quick cooking oats (I used Bob’s Red Mill gluten free old fashioned rolled oats)
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup blue diamond almond breeze almond coconut milk
1/2 cup earth balance vegan spread melted
additional almond coconut milk for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. In large bowl, combine dry ingredients
3. Add in eggs, melted spread, and almond coconut milk, mixing well
4. Pour into a greased small rectangular or large square glass pyrex baking pan
5. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until set.
6. Serve warm with the additional milk
Makes about 9 servings.